Thursday 12 January 2012

A little bit about what I am doing..

So, I have packed 98% of my luggage and I am exhausted. I have a 5:30 am start and a long flight. So I am going to practice the discipline I will need to record my trip. The group I am going with is called Harvest Inroads. I heard about them by the managing director Sam Clear who spent an evening with our WYD pilgrimage group enroute to Mardid. I had a chat with Sam after a catechesis session and I kept an eye on the site. I found out about their first pilgrimage via an email and it sat in my inbox for a whole month. I was drawn to it. Perhaps I caught the pilgrim bug so soon after WYD or it was something calling me. Every step I have take. Since then has been a confirmation of that calling since. I don't know what it is but it seems I am never more alive in my faith than when I am out of my comfort zone and away from daily life. That is why I am so looking forward to it. That is enough tonight. I go now to bed. My itinery:

No comments:

Post a Comment